It’s a bit surreal now. Like the feeling you get after a four day festival binge when you’ve had no sleep and you move through the world like the air is made of soup.
Things that have happened are:
- More contractions – now a bit more regular – like 4-3 minutes but, up until ten minutes ago, less intense.
- Discovered pacing about lessens the impact
- Lying down is the devil
- Felt the Melon move about much further down now. Head is definitely in the fun zone.
- We’ve told the Melon to make her way to the nearest exit where her mum and dad are waiting for her.
- Puked again – nothing inside though
- Trying to drink tea
- Chuck is up and dressed and currently dispatched on a mission to buy Weetabix and Smoothies and go to the post office (gotta keep on top of the admin)
- Tasteful floral Primani ensemble ditched for massive Primani nightshirt with awful diamante heart on the breast because wearing a waistband was bothering me.
Going back to pacing now.