Perfect Food: Perfect Yorkshire Puddings
Everyone loves perfect Yorkshire puddings and they are super easy to make. I’m always genuinely astounded that anyone would buy pre-made yorkshire puddings when making them takes about as long as undoing the packet and putting them in the oven!
This is the best yorkshire pudding recipe you’ll ever see. It’s idiot proof. Follow these instructions and you will have perfect Yorkshire puddings every time.
How to Make Perfect Yorkshire Puddings
1 cup of freerange eggs
1 cup of plain flour
1 cup of 1/2 water 1/2 organic semi-skimmed milk
Salt & pepper
It doesn’t matter what size of cup you use but I find a regular coffee cup makes enough Yorkshires for 6-8 people and a tea mug makes enough for 10-12 but it depends how much you like Yorkshires! Whatever you use just make sure the quantity of all three key ingredients is exactly the same and it’ll work.
Method – How to Make Perfect Yorkshire Puddings
1. Pre-heat the oven to 180 degrees (fan)
2. Pour a splash of vegetable oil into each hole in a muffin or fairycake tray and place this in the oven while it’s heating up.
3. In a big bowl combine a cup of eggs, a cup of flour and a cup of half water and half semi-skimmed milk.
4. Season lightly and whisk or beat until smooth. It will be pretty runny.
5. When the oven has reached temperature take out the tray and pour around a cm of mixture into each hole and return to the oven quickly.
6. 15-20 minutes later you will have beautifully risen, golden perfect yorkshire puddings.